1. Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned mould engineering projects;
2. Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in our partner network and internally;
3. Perform overall quality control of the work (schedule, plans, … ) and report regularly on project status internally and externally;
4. Cooperate and communicate effectively with other project participants to provide assistance and technical support;
5. Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions;
6. Report to Engineering Manager.
1. Proven working experience as a mould project engineer in plastic field;
2. Good knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, UG, Pro-E, …
3. Advanced MS Office skills;
4. Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards;
5. Ability to work with multiple discipline projects;
6. Project management and supervision skills;
7. Time management and organization skills;
8. Ability to communicate in English is a MUST;
9. Ability to travel in Dongguan area easily, job based in Dongguan;
10. Driving license.
1. Working time: 6 days a week;
2. Food, dormitory provided by company;
3. Salary and package: negotiable upon experience.