1. Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned mould engineering projects;
2. Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in our partner network and internally;
3. Perform overall quality control of the work (schedule, plans, … ) and report regularly on project status internally and externally;
4. Cooperate and communicate effectively with other project participants to provide assistance and technical support;
5. Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions;
6. Report to Engineering Manager.
1. Proven working experience as a mould project engineer in plastic field;
2. Good knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, UG, Pro-E, …
3. Advanced MS Office skills;
4. Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards;
5. Ability to work with multiple discipline projects;
6. Project management and supervision skills;
7. Time management and organization skills;
8. Ability to communicate in English is a MUST;
9. Ability to travel in Dongguan area easily, job based in Dongguan;
10. Driving license.
1. Working time: 6 days a week;
2. Food, dormitory provided by company;
3. Salary and package: negotiable upon experience.
1. Junior college education; very good English, Russian and be able to communicate with Russian customers fluently by oral and writing.
2. More than 1 year experience.
3. Well organized; proactive;responsibility;good communication; resist pressure.
4. Priority for the one who has plastic injection area or Russian customers resource or oversea study experience and oversea fair experience.
We can provide:
1. Basic salary + commission + assessment bonus + society insurance;
2. Working time: 5 days;
3. Holiday with salary: official stuff has yearly annual holiday, sick leave, marriage leave，maternity leave;
4. Free lunch provide；
5. Team building activity & traveling irregularly schedule.
6. High leavel Training for best employee.
If you would like to join in us and meet our requirements, please contact us：